Free First Interview
What does it mean?
- When it comes to legal fees we are transparent and encourage you to ask questions or seek updates at any time and as often as you wish.
- You can speak to one of our lawyers by telephone, video call or in person and in cases where necessary, by an exchange of emails.
- When we have sufficient information from you to provide preliminary advice as to whether we recommend you proceed, we will provide that advice and the ‘free first interview’ will be finished.
- You are not charged for any of the work completed by us for the ‘free first interview’ either at the time or at the conclusion of your claim.
- If you decide to go ahead with a claim, we will provide you with a fee agreement and we are not permitted to charge you for any discussion about our fees or the fee agreement.
- This is different to a no obligation first interview which can mean you will be charged at the end of your matter for the initial discussion before advice about whether to proceed has been provided.